- A+ BBB rating
- 2-time Home Advisor Award Winner
- 24/7 live calls
- Response within 1 hour
- We bill directly to insurance
- Free estimates
- View updates and pictures of the progress of your job online
When your Parma home has been damaged or destroyed by fire, your first question is invariably “What now?” And regardless of the extent of your loss, there’s only one answer: get it cleaned up and repaired as soon as possible. Whether you’ve got only a touch of smoke damage or complete fire destruction, there’s no time to delay in making sure your home is once again safe for your family.
Because of the toxic chemical aftermath present in all fire ravaged structures, including bacteria and mold, it’s imperative that you immediately dispatch a qualified & trained fire damage restoration services response unit to begin the fire and smoke clean up process. Resto Clean is the preferred choice of Boise residential and commercial property owners for fire damage restoration, smoke damage restoration, and soot & debris removal at their home or business.
Resto Clean: Fire Damage Cleanup Services
After the structure has been secured the next step is to begin the fire damage cleanup to your Parma home or business. This process is can be overwhelming to owners. We can help with the content packing, content off site storage, content cleaning, content inventory, and honestly be a voice of reason in a seemingly chaotic situation. Our professional knowledge can help prepare you for the things to come, the overall process, and our services and how we can help you through this time. Once the contents have been removed to a safe facility to process, we can begin the process of fire damage clean up by removing all fire damaged debris and then begin the fire damage repair. Our certified fire damage restoration technicians are trained specifically in the restorative process or restoring your home. We will be there every step of the way to assist you in putting your life back together.
Call Us at 208.899.4442 for your Parma Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup
Fire Action Plan – What to do after a fire:
- Call Resto Clean as soon as possible!
- If necessary, contact your local disaster relief service to secure things like food, clothing, temporary housing, and other essential items.
- Don’t reenter the damaged area – it could be very dangerous!
- Don’t dispose of any items. Wait until a restoration expert inspects, documents, and itemizes those belongings. Many times our professionals can restore seemingly entirely destroyed items – including books, art, clothes, furniture, electronics, documents, and more.
- Notify the proper authorities if your home will be vacant. If so, also have all utilities shut off until further notice.
- Save all your receipts for purchases following the calamity. Chances are much of your expenses will be reimbursed by your insurance company.
Smoke Damage Restoration Services
At Resto Clean we’re trained to be prepared for the worst situations in home and business property fire and smoke damage, with 24 hour emergency response. We offer complete full-service construction build-back to pre-loss condition in all facets of structure restoration, featuring fire damage restoration and Emergency Board-Ups, complete mold abatement and remediation, Extreme Odor Control, Smoke Damage Cleanup, Smoke Odor Removal, Fire Clean Up, Tear Outs & Demolition, and Content Handling, including boxing and removing damaged content.
We’ll Handle Your Fire Cleanup and Smoke Odor Removal
Our Fire Damage Repair and Restoration Guarantee
We guarantee we’ll restore your home or business back to perfect no matter the cause, extent of damage, or time-lapse since the mishap. We know you have many choices when it comes to Parma fire restoration companies for your fire repairs. At Resto Clean, our expert restoration crews have got you fully covered from roofing, framing, drywall, and siding to even flooring and painting. And we’ll get the job done right…the first time.
What Should I do?
- Keeps hands clean, soot on hands can further soil upholstery and other items
- Place bags or towels on any traffic areas in home before walking
- If power is off, empty contents from fridge and freezers and prop doors open
- If power is off and it is below freezing make sure home is properly winterized.
- Wash both sides of leaves and plants
- Call Resto Clean – 208.899.4442
What Should I NOT do?
- Do not attempt to wash walls or any other painted surfaces
- Do not shampoo or clean carpets or rugs
- Do not clean or turn on electrical items that have been close to heat
- Do not send clothes to dry cleaners unless instructed by by a Resto Clean Professional
Providing fire damage services to the Parma ID area including: 83660.
View our water services.