What Should I do?
Use a respirator when handling or cleaning moldy materials to protect yourself from inhaling airborne spores
Wear protective clothing that is easily cleaned or discarded
Use rubber gloves
Call Resto Clean

.

What Should I NOT do?
Never mix bleach with ammonia because this may produce toxic fumes
Do not use disinfectants instead of, or before, cleaning nonporous materials with soap or detergent
Never use a gasoline engine indoors (e.g., a water pump, pressure washer, or generator) as you could expose yourself and your family to toxic carbon monoxide
Do not use fans if mold has already started to  grow as this also could spread mold.

24/7 Emergency Cleanup Response • Call Now!