Resto Clean Servies

24/7 Disaster Damage Restoration

icon_waterWater Damage Restoration Services

What Should I do?

  • Shut off source of water
  • Turn off power in wet area, if safe
  • Place foil or wood under furniture
  • Call Resto Clean Now! – 208.899.4442

What Should I NOT do?

  • Do not enter room with standing water to avoid electrical shock
  • Do not leave books or magazines of floors (could cause staining)
  • Do not enter rooms where ceilings are sagging

Our restoration team consists of highly trained specialists that are fully available to you from the initial call to the final day of your restoration project. Needless to say, we are also fully licensed and insured.

We provide residential home owners, commercial business owners, and property managers with emergency water removal and cleanup and cover a vast array of disaster damage emergencies. With our knowledge in disaster damage restoration, we can stop and prevent the growth of mold damage and eliminate offensive odors.

We are available 24 hours – 7 days a week! Whether it’s an entire apartment complex, basement or a disaster damage cleanup… We will be there when you need us.


icon_fire Fire Restoration Services

What Should I do?

  • Keeps hands clean, soot on hands can further soil upholstery and other items
  • Place bags or towels on any traffic areas in home before walking
  • If power is off, empty contents from fridge and freezers and prop doors open
  • If power is off and it is below freezing make sure home is properly winterized.
  • Wash both sides of leaves and plants
  • Call Resto Clean – 208.899.4442

What Should I NOT do?

  • Do not attempt to wash walls or any other painted surfaces
  • Do not shampoo or clean carpets or rugs
  • Do not clean or turn on electrical items that have been close to heat
  • Do not send cloths to dry cleaners unless instructed by by a Resto Clean Professional

icon_moldMold Removal Services

What Should I do?

  • Use a respirator when handling or cleaning moldy materials to protect yourself from inhaling airborne spores.
  • Wear protective clothing that is easily cleaned or discarded
  • Use rubber gloves
  • Call Resto Clean – 208.899.4442

What Should I NOT do?

  • Never mix bleach with ammonia because this may produce toxic fumes
  • Do not use disinfectants instead of, or before, cleaning nonporous materials with soap or detergent
  • Never use a gasoline engine indoors (e.g., a pump, pressure washer, or generator) as you could expose yourself and your family to toxic carbon monoxide
  • Do not use fans if mold has already started to  grow as this also could spread mold.

icon_windWind Restoration Services

What Should I do?

Call Resto Clean Right Away – 208.899.4442

24/7 Emergency Cleanup Response • Call Now!