- A+ BBB rating
- 2-time Home Advisor Award Winner
- 24/7 live calls
- Response within 1 hour
- Free estimates
- View updates and pictures of the progress of your job online
From Our Clients
Efficient and professional work completed on my home. I had an outstanding experience and will will contact them again for all future household needs.
Call 208.899.4442 for 24/7 Water Damage Cleanup
Boise Water and Flood Cleanup Services
At Resto Clean, we provide services from start to finish. Water damage restoration is much more than you think! The water needs to be extracted, if there is furniture in the room it will need to be moved and protected, affected padding and carpet may need to be removed and disposed of, disinfectant will need to be applied. Drying equipment such as fans and dehumidifiers will need to be set up to provide sufficient airflow to remove moisture from the flooring and structure. When everything is completely dry, we will come out to relay the carpet and install new padding and do any other repairs that are necessary. After we clean and deodorize the affected area we can reapply carpet protectant and get things back to normal for you. We work on all kinds of spaces from the interior of your home to the basement water damage below.
When water has entered your home, You expect a fast response. No matter if the water came from frozen pipes, broken or leaky pipes, malfunctioning appliances such as water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, or refrigerators, a sink or toilet overflow, or even sewage damage, we’ll be there to take care of all your emergency water damage needs.
You must act quickly to:
- Dry the affected area immediately to prevent mold growth. AND…
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
That is why we are here 24/7 with a licensed and certified technician available to you immediately.
What to do and not do for Boise water damage cleanup
What Should I do?
- Shut off source of water
- Turn off power in wet area, if safe
- Place foil or wood under furniture
- Call Resto Clean
What Should I NOT do?
- Do not enter room with standing water to avoid electrical shock
- Do not leave books or magazines of floors (could cause staining)
- Do not enter rooms where ceilings are sagging
Need Water Damage Restoration Services? Call us now: 208.899.4442